Thursday, May 5, 2011

A New Year...and a New Blog Mantra!

Hello!

Firstly, to everyone that is following my blog, I would like to thank you for your continued support and apologize for my lengthy absence. 2011 did not start off the way I had planned, but I am a firm believer in the saying "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!"

So, this post is the beginning of the *new and improved* Disney Foodie Blog!

Starting this week, I will be posting weekly segments of "The Best Thing I Ever Ate...at Walt Disney World" (inspired by the show of Food Network). Look for the first segment tomorrow night!

In addition to live updates and reviews during my trips to Walt Disney World, I will be writing several "Guides to Dining at Walt Disney World" starting with the Signature Restaurants. These will be *FREE* available in PDF format so you can print them and take them with you on your trips! Expect the "Guide to Dining at Walt Disney World: Signature Restaurants" to be available in August 2011. If anyone has any requests or suggestions for upcoming guides, email me at thedisneyfoodie@gmail.com.

To start, I have exciting news! My family and I are traveling to Walt Disney World in 12 days! We will be there from May 17th - 25th. If you use twitter and are interested in seeing live updates from the parks, I have added my twitter feed (@thedisneyfoodie) so you can follow me.

During our May trip we will be dining at:
  • Kona Island Sushi Bar
  • Liberty Tree Tavern
  • La Hacienda de San Angel
  • La Cava del Tequila
  • Kringla Bakeri og Cafe
  • Karamel Kuche
  • Flame Tree Barbeque
  • Via Napoli
  • Raglan Road
  • Les Chefs de France
  • California Grill
  • Wolfgang Puck Express
  • ESPN Club
  • Columbia Harbour House
  • Jiko
  • and more!
So, follow along and count down the days with me...Walt Disney World here I come!

1 comment: