Saturday, August 28, 2010

Countdown to Disney: 5 days to go!


The next item on my cravings countdown is.....Chinois Chicken Salad from Wolfgang Puck Express at the Downtown Disney Marketplace.

First off, Wolfgang Puck Express is easily my favorite counter service location. In terms of variety, quality of food and value it just can't be beat! We make a point of dining here at least once a trip.

On our first trip to Wolfgang Puck Express my Mom ordered this salad. Now, I am not a salad lover. Sure, I'll eat salad and I like a really good Caesar salad, but it is not something I crave. Or at least it wasn't until I tasted this!

Crisp napa cabbage, carrots, tangy Asian honey mustard dressing, tender chicken and perfectly crunchy salty wontons? SOLD! It is a great salad, and I am very much looking forward to having it in just over a week's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment