Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Re-brand: WDW Destination

I've re-branded by blog to WDW Destination! I'm asked so frequently about a wide variety of Walt Disney World related questions that I wanted to branch out from just covering WDW dining.

For those of you that are new, allow me to introduce myself! My name is Meg and I'm a 29 year old Marketing Professional from Toronto, Canada. By day, I work in the marketing department at one of the largest accounting firms in the world. By night, I blog about Walt Disney World!

My first trip was at the age of 2 and I've been hooked ever since, having visited Walt Disney World more than 50 times! Over the course of these trips, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge on the Walt Disney World Resort. My friends, family and coworkers are always asking my advice on their upcoming Disney trips. I'm constantly answering questions like: What resort should I stay at? Is the Disney Dining Plan worth it for my family? What are MagicBands? What is the best approach to FastPass+? That's why I started this blog! I'm here to help with all your Walt Disney World vacation planning questions! I've got lots of exciting things in store. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment